The Melvin Belli Letter
I am not going to say much about this. I am just going to point some things out.
1. It is written neat and straight.
2. There is a marked out word that looks like an arrow
4. The word loose is written twice in this letter in line with one another.
5. When he wrote "loose" he misspelled "lose" on purpose.
6. When you fold the letter together connecting the O's so "loose" is corrected to"lose" this is what you see.
It could be a clue to the middle name, it could be a clue to look for things like this in the other letters or codes, and it could be nothing at all. I did find some folds like this in one of the bomb diagram keys. The fold lines are literally drawn on the document. Click the link at the top of this page or at the bottom to go to the main article. It covers all of that and much more.
Original experiment done with a print out.
To get back to the main page